Compete & Show
Chancellor & Jan
Jan & JaFar Open Jumpers
Starbuck Emma jump beach
Jan & Chancellor, USEA Championships
Jan & JaFar, Open Jumpers Myopia Horse Show
Chancellor & Jan, Open Jumpers, DeerField Fair
Chancellor & Jan, Open Jumpers, Deerfield Fair
Jan Involuntary Dismount, Myopia Hunt
Jan & JaFar, Myopia Horse Show
Huckleberry shows Lead Line at Horse Show
Jan & Chancellor, UNH 2 Phase Event
If you’ve got the competitive spirit and drive to perform, consider ramping up your game. Jan Brubacher is your trainer and coach. Take your favorite horse or pony and test your combined talents. Jan takes students to low key to high action venues each year.
To start, you have to decide what discipline to pursue:
- Dressage: a pattern of walk/trot or walk/trot/canter movements in a arena
- Jumping: a course of jumps to be completed within a certain amount of time in an arena
- Hunters: a course of jumps to be completed judged by rider’s style and horse’s way of going in an arena.
- Eventing: a combined test of dressage, jumping in an area and cross country jumping in open fields.
The more consistent you are in riding, the better you will show. Your mind and muscles must have the knowledge to perform and not be paralyzed in fear.
- Horse Rental $150
- Transportation @ $1.55 per mile
- Coach $50
- Show apparel