Horseback Yoga Lesson
Horseback Yoga is a 60 min lesson with low impact, strength building stretches and excercises on a safe, gentle horse with pro rider/trainer Jan Brubacher. Jan practices yoga while riding and at Steamhouse | Hot Yoga Epping NH . You do not have to be an expert yogi or rider; just a desire to be happier in your body. Yoga horseback is 100% guaranteed lesson satisfaction. Breath and be happy!
What you will learn from yoga on horseback lesson?
- You yoga lesson lpostures while horseback to discover your natural aids: legs, hands, hips/seat, torso, voice to balance.
- Improve your riding skills with a yoga for horseback lesson.
- Learn yoga cues for walk, trot/jog, canter/lope in the horseback lesson.
- Take home yoga stretches from your horseback lesson.
- Consider taking formal riding lessons to enhance yoga on horseback.
What should I wear for my yoga lesson on horseback?
Best clothing to wear for your yoga lesson on horseback: stretchy pants or leggings, sturdy shoes/boots with heels, a safety helmet – or use one of ours.
HORSEBACK YOGA RELATED ARTICLES
Submit your review
Full Private Riding Lesson
Average rating: 0 reviews