Ages 5 and up may attend, including: adults, autistic, developmental delay, and other disabilities! An aide may be required depending on individual needs. Contact Jan for more information.
Safety is our top priority as riders are always supervised by a Camp Director as well as multiple junior counselors.
Prior to camp, please complete and submit Ride & Volunteer Release form
Required items for camp:
- Sturdy shoes or boots (hiking, snow, winter, or riding) with a heel
- Long or short-sleeved shirt
- Shorts are acceptable for non-riding activities
- Bathing suit and towel for water activities
- Sunscreen, bug repellent if necessary (depending on skin sensitivity)
- Bring your own snacks, beverages, and lunch (water is provided)
- Tuesday through Saturday
- CLOSED: Week of July
- Saturday, July includes a mid-morning to early afternoon field trip to the Exeter, NH Independence Day Festival
- July a morning field trip to the Stratham Fair in Stratham, NH
- Half days: 8am or 12pm
- Full days: 8am
- Half days: 12:30 pm or 4pm
- Full days: 4pm
Contact Jan to inquire about different time needs.
REFUND? 50% refund 31 days before first camp day. No refund within 30 days of first camp day. Thank you for your understanding.