What Age Can a Child Attend Camp?
- Ages 5-6 must have a dedicated parent or responsible adult present during the duration of camp. Ages 7 and older may attend independently, depending on maturity.
- Children with autism, developmental delay, other disabilities are welcome. An aide may be required depending on individual needs and an additional fee will apply. Contact Jan for more information and to provide details. We are here to serve you 🙂
- Safety is our top priority. Campers are always supervised by an adult as well as multiple junior counselors. No camper will be pushed or rushed beyond her/his ability. We are a no stress, no worry camp 🙂
- Prior to camp, for each camper, please complete and submit online Ride & Volunteer Release form
Required items for camper:
- Sturdy shoes or boots (hiking, snow, winter, or riding) with a heel for riding.
- Long or short-sleeved shirt (or both)
- Shorts and sneakers are acceptable for non-riding activities
- Bathing suit and towel for water activities
- Sunscreen, bug repellent if necessary (depending on skin sensitivity)
- Bring your own snacks, beverages, and lunch (water is provided)
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only. Three days per four (4) weekly sessions:
- June 23-25
- July 14-16
- July 28-30
- August 11-13
- Your camper may attend on a Monday or Friday as a riding student taking a private lesson or trail ride. Click Lesson or Trail Ride for either of these options.
Drop Off and Pick-up times
- Earliest drop-off: 8 am
- Latest pickup: 1230 pm
REFUND? 50% refund 31 days before first camp day. No refund within 30 days of first camp day. Thank you for understanding.
Learn more: Summer Day Camp| Contact Jan
Submit your review