DescriptionAges 5 and up may attend. Youth, adults, autistic, developmental delay, other disabilities all welcome 🙂 An aide may be required depending on individual needs. Additional fees may apply. Contact Jan for more information and to provide details. We are here to serve you 🙂 Safety is our top priority. Riders are always supervised by a Camp Director as well as multiple junior counselors. No rider will be pushed or rushed beyond her/his ability. We are a no stress, no worry camp 🙂 Prior to camp, for each camper, please complete and submit online Ride & Volunteer Release form Required items for camper:
- Sturdy shoes or boots (hiking, snow, winter, or riding) with a heel for riding.
- Long or short-sleeved shirt (or both)
- Shorts and sneakers are acceptable for non-riding activities
- Bathing suit and towel for water activities
- Sunscreen, bug repellent if necessary (depending on skin sensitivity)
- Bring your own snacks, beverages, and lunch (water is provided)
- Offered three days per seven (7) weekly sessions. Late June through early August, Tuesday through Thursday,
- CLOSED: Week July 2nd-7th. No Campers. Jan away at horse show.
- CLOSED: Week July 27-8/3 No campers. Jan family vacation
- Friday July 19, 2019 includes a mid-morning to early afternoon field trip to the Exeter, NH, Independence Day Festival. 2019 date to be announced. Expected date around July 4, 2019.
- Special Event. Extended Week: July 19, Friday a field trip to the Stratham Fair, Stratham, NH Add additional day, Friday to Week 4 is offered. Same rate, $175 full day. Sorry, half day not available.
- 8 am
- Full days: 8am to 3:30 pm
- Half days: 12:30 pm or 4pm
- Full days: 4pm
Submit your review