What Age Can a Child Attend Camp?
- Ages 5-6 must have a dedicated parent or responsible adult present during the duration of camp. Ages 7 and older may attend independently, depending on maturity.
- Children with autism, developmental delay, other disabilities are welcome. An aide may be required depending on individual needs and an additional fee will apply. Contact Jan for more information and to provide details. We are here to serve you 🙂
- Safety is our top priority. Campers are always supervised by an adult as well as multiple junior counselors. No camper will be pushed or rushed beyond her/his ability. We are a no stress, no worry camp 🙂
- Ride & Volunteer Release: prior to camp, for each camper, please complete and submit online Ride & Volunteer Release form
Required items for camper:
- Sturdy shoes or boots (hiking, snow, winter, or riding) with a heel for riding.
- Long or short-sleeved shirt (or both)
- Shorts and sneakers are acceptable for non-riding activities
- Bathing suit and towel for water activities
- Sunscreen, bug repellent if necessary (depending on skin sensitivity)
- Bring your own snacks, beverages, and lunch (water is provided)
- Offered three days per seven (7) weekly sessions. June 17 through August 15, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only. Camp is NOT offered on Monday and Friday.
- Your camper may attend on a Monday or Friday as a riding student taking a private lesson or trail ride. A group ride may offered depending on the schedule. Talk to Jan for details.
- CLOSED: Week July 2nd-7th. No Campers. Jan away at horse show.
- CLOSED: Week July 27-8/3 No campers. Jan family vacation
- Special Event. Extended Week: July 19, Friday a field trip to the Stratham Fair, Stratham, NH Add additional day, Friday to Week 4 is offered. Same rate, $175 full day. Sorry, half day not available.
Drop Off and Pick-up times
- Earliest drop-off: 8 am Latest pickup: 4 pm (full day only)
REFUND? 50% refund 31 days before first camp day. No refund within 30 days of first camp day. Thank you for your understanding.
Learn more: Summer Day Camp | How to Enroll | Contact Jan
Submit your review